Welcome to our forty eighth Development Status update.
Let’s get straight to business.
Work in progress exterior hull model (it’s a mystery….)
State of the test module implementation after this week:
- Tiger, KV-1, KV-2, Sherman M4A3E8 test drive models are finished (some minor tweaks for wheels and tracks positions are still needed in few models, but the task is done, the player can test the tank)
- Player can start the engine with hand crank (for now it is the only way to start the engine)
- Player can fill the fluids of the tank (fuel, oil and coolant)
- Player can rotate the turret (if the turret battery is mounted and repaired)
Next week todo list:
- fixing bugs with wheels and tracks
- M26 Pershing test drive model
- adding fluid shader when filling the tank fluid containers
- adding electric engine start up procedure
- adding collision checks for the turret rotation
- fixing reported bugs and getting a build ready
We had few requests about adding the possibility of firing the gun while in test mode. This would be a big task to be implemented properly, so we need more opinions on this. If You have an opinion in this matter, please contact us :*
Have a good weekend and see you next week!