Welcome to our twenty first Development Status update.
Let’s get straight to business.
Another portion of useful tools for workshop this time. A set of props which are meant to be placent around workshop. Painting kit for changing workshop appearance. Smaller crane to lift for example a removed engine or gearbox. Lastly an old radio which is self-explationary 😉
This week was the initial point of combining the workshop and extraction gameplays. What’s been done:
- Basic offroad vehicle controller
- Metal detector logic – able to detect an object marked as detectable, adds a mark on the player map
- Extraction overview map – with markers and clicking options (click on map to mark a place or call to start an extraction action)
What’s the plan for the March:
- Add Magnetometer (GPR – ground penetrating radar) usable with or without offroad vehicle (towed or not)
- Generate a map for extraction purposes
- Create a logic for generation a tank and other objects randomly placed around the map
- Create a connecting logic between systems:
- Accepting a contract in workshop
- Successfully finding and extracting a tank
- Renovating the extracted tank and completing the contract
Main target for April 1st – have a playable demo.
Have a good weekend and see you next week!