Welcome to our twenty third Development Status update.
Let’s get straight to business.
Another week and another portion of art update. This time props to be used in workshop and museum.
This week we’ve been working on finalization of extraction game module.
What has been done:
- digging – at place where the player clicks on the extraction map – this position gets portaled onto the in-game terrain, and a digging process begins (for now it’s just a fade-in, fade-out)
- shovel – digging while holding the shovel
- saving all the possible data for the extraction mode:
- where was the tank spawned and what is it’s state
- what’s the state of the extraction action
- where were the junk decoys spawned
The only missing part is how to save the individual digging actions while using the shovel, this will be done in next week, so things left to do:
- magnetometer implementation (here’s our inspiration: Magnetometry at Stonehenge)
- connecting the game logic from modes: workshop-extraction-workshop
Have a good weekend and see you next week!