Welcome to our twenty fourth Development Status update.
It’s time for our monthly summary update, so let’s get straight to business.
The month was spent on extraction mode logic. What was implemented:
- Metal detector logic
- Shovel digging
- Excavation at point (where the player has clicked on the map, and the location is correct)
- Terrain deformation system – for now, limited to a selected area – bogs, marshes etc.
What needs to be done in order to finish the demo, that we originally wanted to finish on 1st April:
- UI finalization
- Tank track system remake (might be postponed)
- Element selection when assembling a tank element
- Sound finalization
- Tools and interactables finalization
- more authentic physics for offroad vehicle
- day-night cycle
- optimization of digging procedure
- adding more random factors to the demo lvl
Have a good weekend and see you next week!