Welcome to our twenty-ninth Development Status update.
It’s time for our monthly summary update, so let’s get straight to business.
We’ve made break during this week, took small holidays. 1st and 3rd May are holidays in Poland, so we took the occasion and made the whole week free. To load up the batteries 🙂
We’ve been finalizing the basic gameplay features in April. Player can now:
- create his profile
- accept or decline contracts
- start and finish extraction missions
- finish tank repairs
- use basic tools and vehicles
Everything above is doable now, but not yet in a state to show. What is needed then?
- finished manual, accesible in-game
- markings “To be developed/added” where it’s needed
- sounds and music
- bug fixing – this is a continuous task, still it’s valid to add it here
Other than that, we’re getting in contact with real world tank restorers (blinks at Association Univem – Paris 😉 )! We’ll give You more info when some more official decisions are made.
To answer all questions popping up about the demo:
- At least one week before Kickstarter
- Kickstarter campaign might begin in May or July (this will be clarified in few days, as our publisher has the final word in this decision)
Who will get it?
- We will pick most active community members from our TMS Community Discord server
- All other also have chance to get it (Discord and E-mails) We will send the keys randomly
What demo will contain?
- Single extraction mission
- One tank only – Tiger I
- One extraction vehicle
- One extaction tool
Have a good weekend and see you next week!