Welcome to our fifty-eighth Development Status update – the November Summary.
Let’s get straight to business.
November was the last month before the release when we add new coding stuff – from now on we:
- fix bugs
- get a build ready
- send it to test
- while waiting for the test feedback, implement suggestions and optimize
- get feedback
- fix bugs etc.
What is yet to add before the release:
- crafting system (prototype)
- steam achievements, cards etc.
- steam workshop integration
What is to add after the premiere:
- tank modules exchange (for instance, change the engine instead of repairing it, or switch turret of T-34/76 to 85 version)
- test drive shooting mechanics (probably)
- any feedback or suggestion that can be implemented
Have a good weekend and see you next week!