Welcome to our seventy-fourth Development Status update.
Let’s get straight to business.
We have made a number of improvements in User Interface aspects of the game. Some of them are in the Tank Analysis and the Organizer.
Tank Analysis menu features:
- easy access to all information and status about tank and it’s modules and parts
- options to buy/sell the tank
- options to buy all currently missing parts (dismounted)
Organizer menu functionalities:
- allows player to have an overview of his current active offers
- allows player to get more details about selected offer
- allows player to finish the offer or start an extraction mission
New extraction map (Extraction 6) is coming soon to the game. Currently map is under testing and implementation process is on going.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or questions share it with us! 🙂
TMS Official Discord server – https://discord.gg/HPbJj9y
TMS Official Feedback Tracker
Or write to us at email@example.com
Have a good weekend and see you next week!
Hey guys, is it possible to try this peace of art any time soon or in demo ?
Please look into the German Kettenkrad. It could be a great addition to the game. There are many communities and people that are big fans of that WW2 Motorcycle Tank.
it can be use in many ways in the game as it had many uses during war and also after the war.
Please let me know what if you need information on it.
Thank you and good progress. My friends and I are looking forward to start playing it.