– Head bob toggle in settings
– Mouse sensitivity slider in settings
– Storage menu can now be scrolled by using the mouse scroll (previously it was possible only when targeting the mouse over a tank part)
– Key controls are now visible when player opens this menu when ingame (through pause menu, previously it was blocked from sight)
– Screen Space reflection fix (green screen bug with GTX 600 and 700 series)
– Player won’t fall under the map when exiting the quad while upside down
There are Korean in setting when the language set to Chinese(simplified). Hope you can fix it soon.
Looking forward to further upgrades.
Is it possible that you will make it compatible for xbox one/ps4?
there is a bug that tanks are still inside the workshop after i sold it until i reload the game
Hey guys. The overall idea of the game is great but the gameflow unfortunately went sideways. Every tank that you dig in reality has some kind of history behind it. Some shell holes, some story of its destruction. But in your game they are simple lego models with some bricks lost and all they require is just A LOT of polishing. It’s not Tank MECHANIC Simulator, it’s Tank POLISHER Simulator. Even unscrewing all the bolts isn’t required most of the time. Feels more like soiltaire at times.
Which is unfortunate as it’s clearly a project of your passion and the quality of the models is quite good.
Anyways, still thank you for your work.
due to the new update i just lost all of my saved progress. not much point in a fucking save system when it does´nt work. the game is a good timekiller on boring days, but other than that this game is a total fucking waste of time and effort since everything you do in the game will be lost after an update or the game just crashes. i cannot reccomend this game to anyone.
We’re very sorry that you have lost your progress, we hope the game will get better with our patches to change your mind about it.
Have a good day,